Oh, my! Touted to be the dumbest song of all time, Rebecca Black’s “Friday” is getting all the publicity it needs. While the “dumb” song had gained over 100 million YouTube hits and still growing, the people can’t stop talking about it. Comments reactions and responses to the song are flowing endlessly. Most are tirade campaigns and a few express their support to the 13-year old singer.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsairline American Idol Angelina Jolie animals Anne Hathaway apps Bruno Mars Burbank Charlie Sheen Christina Aguilera Costco Drake Entertainment Facebook Fashion food Friday gadgets Giffords Glee Grammy Awards Guinness World of Records Gwyneth Paltrow Halle Berry Happy Valentine Hawaii Health humor Iphone Jennifer Lopez Jesus Kobe Bryant Lady Gaga Last-minute deals Life Stories Manny Pacquiao Marisa Miller Maui Mila Kunis Mobile Phones Movies Nanay NBA Oahu OFW Online Voting Pacquiao Philippines photoshop Pia Toscano Rebecca Black religion Rihanna Rihanna Almost-Naked Dress Rihanna See Through Dress Rihanna Transparent Dress San Francisco shopping snow snow pictures Sofia Vergara sports Super Bowl Super Bowl XLV Target travel Travel Deals trees Two and a Half Men United Airlines Usher Valentine Victoria Secret videos weather
- Spirit Air Makes Fun of Arnold
- Manny Pacquiao Releases Perfume and CD
- President Obama is Dead – Fox News Report
- The Beatification of Pope John Paul II On May 1
- Today is Easter Sunday! The Lord Has Risen!
- Listen to Rebecca Black’s Friday Religious Parody
- Today is Good Friday
- Today is Maundy Thursday
- Born This Way: Glee vs. Al Yankovic
- Rebecca Black Congratulates Herself On A Billboard
- Rebecca Black’s Friday New Lyrics Based on JFK
- Today is Palm Sunday